How to use this template
Election results chart
This template is ideal for visualising election results. You can show one overall result, or specific regions that can be selected from a dropdown.
- Toggle parties in the legend to create custom "coalitions"
- Add historical data to compare the current results to a previous election
Each row after the header should be a region (eg. a state, constituency or just "nationwide"). There should be a column for the name of the region, and a column for each party in the election. In the historical data sheet you can add data for a previous election. This sheet follows the same format as the current results, make sure to use exactly the same region and party names, as this is being used to compare the results.
- You can specify custom colors to represent the right parties in the "Chart colors" box
- It's possible to translate the labels in this chart to your own language in the "Text and translation" box
- You can change the default region to show in "Dropdown" box, make sure your value is case sensitive
- You can also show other values than %, in "Label styles" and "Custom scale" boxes you can change the scale and the suffix